Security testing is designed to anticipate and minimize security risks to an enterprise—malware, malicious users, network vulnerabilities, and more. Testing can include several of the following important areas.
- Searching for exploitable vulnerabilities in code
- Analyzing source code using manual and automated methods
- Scanning for weakness in networks
- Simulating conditions of an attack (ethical hacking) for penetration testing
- Testing cross-site scripting (XSS)
Q Analysts specialists help design and execute security tests like these to reduce clients’ risk of intrusion, unauthorized access, DoS attacks, and all the consequences that follow.